|My bag has wonderful bamboo handles and an oval bottom|
|one of my felted pencil pouches|
I love my Art Bag, it helps me keep art in the front of my life, because I can always have it with me. I don't know about you but I can always use more beauty and peace in my life and there is no better way to get it than through the creative process.
|Details of the front of my bag.|
Here is what is in my Art Bag:
- folder of loose ephemera for collaging
- journal and sketch book
- zipper pouch with tools-scissors, glue sticks, washi tape
- zipper pouch with all my sketching supplies- pencils, stabilo pen, gum eraser, sharpener,charcoal pencils and blender.
- small spray mister
- my watercolor palette,paint brush and water brush pens
- A collage project- could be an altered book I am working on.
- stitching box dmc floss, thimble, tape measure, needle case beads, fabric scraps, buttons, small hoop and stitching project.
- I also bring a zipper pouch with essentials- hand lotion, lip gloss, tea bags, tylenol etc.
Willowing-Mixed Media and Lifebook Artist
Coached by Grace-DIY Travel size watercolor video too
Lorraine Bell-Artist travel art kit video
Danielle Donaldson-artist creativeGIRL go to kit