Monday, July 31, 2017

Camp heARTful Session 1-Amazing!

The Apprentice Art Studio ~Session 1 Camp heARTful

Getting Camp heARTful Session II ready for tomorrow, but in the mean time, I wanted to post some pretty fun pictures of the girls and their beautiful projects. Yes can you believe it I had all girls in the first session, which made it quite special. 

Here is what the students said this week:
                 " I love this art camp" 
      
                                            "I like this art class better than other art classes I have taken"  

             "I want to do the next session too!"  

                               "Mrs. Wombacher you are so much fun!"


I must admit we had a great time together learning, sharing, growing and creating. We all had happy hearts! Loved every second, dear girls! Thanks Joanna, Leah, Julie, Alexis, Elizabeth and Rachel, you all are amazing girls





 


Kandinsky eat your heart out!

Here's our mini art show displays


Elizabeth 8yrs old
Joanna 8yr old
Rachael 11 yrs old
Alexis 11 yrs. old
5 yr old Leah
5 yr old Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment