Saturday, May 14, 2016

Painting Flowers! Class Registration is Open



I love flowers. If  I have to pick a pattern, I will always pick the floral pattern. I have enjoyed flowers my whole life. From the time when I was a child making clay beads,with flower decals, in the garage with my mom, to my cottage business making ribbon flower brooches, to growing roses in my yard.There is something so soft and feminine about them. I. Love. Them.

So, of course I would teach a class on how to paint flowers! In this class students will learn three different techniques, to paint three different flowers, using three different mediums.

When: May 24th, 31st, June 6th
Time: 6:00-8:00pm
Cost: $25.00 per class
Where: The Apprentice Art Studio in North Tacoma

All Skill levels welcome!Come to one or all of them. Materials included
Space is limited, Register HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment